Your personal safety and financial security are important…
Scammers are getting creative…
Real Companies will never use aggressive or intimidating tactics to pressure you into making a payment toward your bill. If you experience the following, please contact customer support for the company the bill is due to or click on the link below to contact the government.
- Threatens to cut off services if payment is not made within a short timeframe
- Requests that payments be made from a single method, such as a debit card, pre-paid card or checking account
- Claims you have overpaid and your banking account or credit card number is needed for a refund
- Informs you of a need to vacate your home or business so that serivces or equipment can be serviced or replaced
- Suggests on social media that their bill will be covered by a charity after they make a partial payment by way of a wire transfer